Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Too Long...






It has taken me a long time to post anything new because I've had to change my Blogger account into a new Google account and then I couldn't remember my password.

Anyway, I thought that instead of rambling on about whatever I'm thinking about these day's I would just post some pictures of life-as-of-recently.

Caryn and I recently took a trip to California to visit our friends Matt and Sarah Visser and thier daughter Emma. Adam Mellema completed the trifecta of "college roommate reunion" Check them out!

5 Comments:

At 11:56 AM , Blogger Nick said...

Nice! That's great to see you all together!

 
At 5:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been missing you and Caryn already, and then I come across these lovely photos of my favorite "couple-friends"... Now I'm missing you both more! Could you please come to Lafayette to visit Drew, Andrea, and little Lucy?!? We love you!

 
At 12:11 PM , Blogger DennisS said...

I just figured that "Becoming Me" (the previous post) meant that you were now silent - as in a cloister or something.

Well, maybe I didn't really figure that, but I figured something was drawing your time and attention. (Further education or career?)

 
At 6:14 PM , Blogger Joel Swagman said...

Thanks for the pictures. Wow, you and Adam haven't changed a bit, but Visser sure looks different (maybe its just the pictures)

 
At 10:04 PM , Blogger MSVisser said...

great pics...we miss you both...come back soon.

Swags, is different a good thing? I will work on working out and growing back the hair i seem to have misplaced.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home